Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Want My MTV

I wonder sometimes if I'm to old to be watching MTV shows. Clay reminds me often that I'm killing brain cells. I'm a little embarrassed to say that some of my favorite shows are on MTV, I guess you could say I enjoy watching junk. Teen Mom would be on the top of the list. When did teen pregnancy become the cool thing to do? If you have ever seen this show than you would know the answer to that question. Having a baby at sixteen is almost as cool as a Justin Bieber concert .Give me a break the Sex Doctor himself Dr. Drew host the reunion shows. I wonder how much these girls are being paid. I guess if I knew I was going to be all over People Magazine, then maybe I would consider it for a moment. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a teen mom, besides the fact that both my parents would have killed me. This show promotes all the wrong things, but I love it.  I guess in this case, its better that I be to old for this show than to young.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, too! The picture of you and the Biebs is greatness.

    ReplyDelete