Monday, April 11, 2011

Did Somebody Call The Doctor

In the past few weeks I have been asked by many of my coworkers if my husband is a doctor, specifically a plastic surgeon. At first I did not think anything of it, but after about the 10th person, I started to wonder why they would think this. Come to find out that there is a Dr. Clayton Frenzel in the DFW area that has been advertising on radio and billboards. His office is actually in Arlington, Texas which is where Clay(husband) is from. Either way "NO" my husband is not a doctor, I wish. I thought I would share the link for anyone that would be interested in a little cosmetic surgery. Maybe if I needed something done he would give me a discount since my husband and him have the same names.


My husband Clayton Frenzel(Clay,CW, and Uncle C)

Dr. Clayton Frenzel
How funny, he even has his own blog!





2 comments: